Privation is the Mother of Creation



















































The last few days, the creative wheels in my head have been spinnin'! You know the saying, "Necessity is the mother of invention?"  Well I have one:  "Privation is the mother of creation."  I have this list in my head that keeps growing of the things I notice Leala likes (Christmas gift ideas) and of the ways I want to decorate and organize her room so it's more inviting and functional (I started before Adella was born but didn't get a chance to finish).  I automatically think these things require spending money, which we don't have the budget for, but then I remember that I have a sewing machine and lots of material that was given to me.

Here's the Internet inspiration I found:


[ BRACELETS ]






:{ tutorial here }:

--:--

[ NECKLACES]






--:--

[PURSE]



--:--

[FELT BOARD]




:{ from Better Homes and Gardens }:


:{ from NodinsNest Etsy shop }:

--:--

[STORAGE]



:{ tutorial here }:

No comments:

Post a Comment