How I Felt!


I have discovered the wonderful world of felt food!  I mean, look how cute and delicious it looks!  I found the pumpkin pie here.  

I was first introduced to its existence on Money Saving Mom's blog post about The Felted Pear.  


From there I browsed other Etsy shops that created felt food and found cute creations like these cups of hot cocoa.


And how fun are these ice cream cones?!


How yummy are these brownies?!


How cute are these strawberries?!


Mmmm... and these donuts?!


I mean, this is too cute!


I would love to be able to make play felt food like this for Leala!  Maybe someday...  =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I thought the pie was real:).
    These are incredibly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do it!! you could come up with so many more cute ideas too! you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete