FREE Francis Chan!


No, Francis Chan is not in jail.  However, three of his books are available for free* to download through Amazon Kindle:


About four years ago I found out about Francis Chan from an online friend and my Christian life has never been the same!  Through listening to his podcast, I gained a higher view of God that totally revolutionized how I related to Him and changed how I worshiped Him.  I was encouraged to live more by faith in what God could do, not limiting Him to my circumstances, knowledge or experience.  I also learned the importance of being a part of a body of believers and how exciting it is to go to church with the attitude of being a blessing to others and meeting God in His house.  To sum it all up, a lot of negativity in my Christian walk was replaced with the joy of knowing God better.  I'm always blessed by pastors who preach what they practice and Francis Chan is such a pastor.

I was so excited when Francis Chan's first book Crazy Love came out!  I read most of it and then ended up lending it out to a friend.  About a year later I got it back!  Since that first book, I've been curious about the books Francis Chan wrote on the Holy Spirit and Hell.  Now I get to check them out!

OH, and if you don't have a Kindle like me, you can download a free Kindle Reading App as well!


* The three books listed above, written by Francis Chan, were available to download for free up until Easter.  However, the Kindle Purchase Price for Crazy Love and Forgotten God is only $2.24 and only $2.99 for Erasing Hell (all $2.99 on Nook).  Still a bargain find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment