We've Moved!


Not only have we moved locations, from a 1 bedroom apartment on one end of town to a 2 bedroom at the other end, but my blog has moved too!  I've been working on this blog's design and pages for about a month now and decided that today was the day for it to go public!  It's still a work in progress, so check back for new stuff.

Xanga has been my blogging home for awhile and was the way I was keeping in touch with some online friends, but now with the brilliant invention of social networks like Facebook, I have other ways to stay connected.  I have more customizing freedom on Blogger, it has so many more cool features, and most of all, no involuntary ads!  Oh, and anyone can post comments!  You don't have to have a Blogger account to leave your thoughts.  How great is that?!

One of the cool features are the pages I'm able to create, totally separate from my blog entries!  I just posted the story of how Gregg and I met on "The Fields Family" page and will be working on Leala's story.  I think I'll even give the baby-in-the-making a spot on our family page.

I'm excited about the endless possibilities this blog holds and hope you will be blessed when you stop on by for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment